The 2011 SiWC Three Day Trade Show has been created to captivate the interest of writers, both new and experienced alike.
Expect to meet with editors, illustrators, and various associations, that will benefit your writing careers. The Trade Show is an integral part of the conference, not to be missed.
As an added adventure, please visit our artisan tables. Purchase a locally-produced, high quality craft as a souvenir of this fabulous weekend.
The Trade Show hours are:
|Friday:||from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m.|
|Saturday:||from 8:30 a.m. until 4 p.m.|
|Sunday:||from 8:30 a.m. until 1 p.m.|
2011 Trade Show participants:
- The Writing & Publishing Program SFU
- Island Blue/Printorium Bookworks
- Joei Carlton Hossack
- Federation of BC Writers
- Ray's Clay Works
- Happy Feet
- Pandora Ballard, Publicist
- Anastasia & the Ghostly Owl (The Choice Was Hers!) (GhostlyOwl Publishing Company)
- Minimobi Ladies Fashions
- RWAGVC (Romance Writers of America - GREATER VANCOUVER CHAPTER)
- Millennium Journeys Press
- Pellucid Expressions Publishing
- O'ta'unu Spirit
- Wordnerd Language and Education
- Editors' Association of Canada
- The Surrey Art Gallery
pellucid expressions publishing, Sechelt, B.C. exists to tell optimistic stories that get to the heart of the matter with a handful of words.
Behind the Steam is the first of a planned series of “Behind the Scenes” stories of British Columbia curiosities.
There is also a bit of creative history in the works, based on the adventures of a modest but talented Elizabethan clockmaker, organist, and hero. The story involves the Queen of England, the Sultan of Turkey, politics, storms at sea, pirates, and a musical marvel of steam punk clock technology.
For more information, please contact the Trade Show Coordinator,
Ingrid Roeske Good at "iroeskegood at siwc.ca", or via our contact form.