People have come to this conference from:
All over Canada, the US, Europe, Asia, Africa and more. This is truly an international event. Join us!
Surrey is a city between Vancouver and the US border. South-east of Vancouver's downtown - across the Fraser River - it is easily reached either by highway or by local transit (bus and skytrain). Across the street from the Sheraton Inn is the Guildford Mall, a major bus transfer point and shopping destination.
By Car from the USA
From the USA. On I-5 going north, take the first exit to Canada, the truck crossing, Highway 15.
After going through customs (allow for a half hour wait, though it's not usual) head north on Highway 15 (176th Street) through the town of Cloverdale.
Continue on Highway 15 until you come to the TransCanada Highway, Highway #1.
Get on the freeway going west toward Vancouver and get off at THE VERY NEXT EXIT, Exit # 50.
This exit leads directly onto 104 Avenue. Where the turn-off meets 104th Avenue, you have a choice of turning right or left. Turn left. You'll drive parallel with the highway for a short while, then turn left (still on 104th) onto the overramp, then right (still on 104th). Three minutes with no decisions to make, gets you to the Sheraton Hotel with the large Canadian flag just across the street. You can actually see the flag just across the way from Exit # 50.
By bus & skytrain from Vancouver International Airport
For Vancouver Translink schedule information, check out http://tripplanning.translink.bc.ca and type the route numbers or use their trip planner feature.
- Outside the airport, walk across towards the parking lot and take the escalator or elevator to the Canada Line Skytrain Station.
- Ride the CANADA LINE to WATERFRONT.
- At Waterfront Station, transfer to the EXPO LINE to KING GEORGE (platform sign will say this).
- Get off the skytrain at SURREY CENTRAL STATION. This bus loop is by 104th Avenue, only 2.5 miles (or 4 Kms) from the Sheraton Hotel. At this point, if you are tired of lugging your suitcase, grab a taxi the rest of the way (about CAN $15.00), or you can continue on via bus:
- From Surrey Central take the #320 bus at Bay #2 (marked "Fleetwood" and/or "Langley Central" - the 320 runs approximately every fifteen minutes), ride the 320 all the way to Guildford Mall where will you will be in sight of the Sheraton Hotel, about a block up 104 Avenue.